expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

10 May 2018

Primark pink floral pants








Family day trips are always amazing, life gets so busy sometimes, that’s why moments like this are precious to me.
 During the trip, I did a lil photo shoot and this was one of the looks I put together.  
These Primark floral pants are the cutest,
 I styled them with a white silk top from Primark as I was going for something clean, classy & light as it’s summer time, which helped because it was a really hot day guys to the point were I got my sun cream out 😅
To finish the look I wore my favourite white heels from Zara but you can also wear white trainers ( so in trend right now)

What do you think of this look ?








Lippie 💋
SHARE:

4 comments

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig