expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

16 Sept 2018

Expressive self love - London fashion week 2018 ( zara still life print hoodie)










When we talk self love and wanting to see diversity, we don’t practice what we preach in most cases..asking for diversity but wanting to look like the next girl or boy is something that we tend to do, my self included so for my London fashion week outfits that I’m actually not attending this month, I wanted to express my fashion more and just dig a little bit more into self love and diversity. 
My first look is this lace combo from last year that I had to bring back, because it was one of my favs and most like outfit..
Only this time it came with a little twist, something that I don’t show off much is my natural hair, I love the versatility that wigs bring but for this look I had some cone rows 🙋🏽‍♀ which I rock most times off camera...i felt absolutely beautiful in this outfit

Lippie💋

Outfit details-:

Lace dress- NAKD fashion  (Sold out) got it last year 

Boots - Nasty Girl ( Sold Out) got them years back 

Sunglasses- Aliexpress 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig