expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

14 Nov 2018

How to style a bandits scarf




One of my favourite things about autumn is that, we really get to enjoy the best of both worlds, weather wise.. we have that morning sunlight that lingers around for the most part of the day and also a bit of a breeze just enough to get some cozy outfits out, my personal favourite is this beautiful Jambo jumble scarf from bandits  London, which is keeping me super warm.. I love how it’s transitional, and even though I’m not looking forward to very cold days ahead, I’m sure I’ll be just fine hiding in this cozy scarf.🍂









Outfit details-

Trousers- H&M (Sold out)
Coat - Primark  (Sold out)
Heels -Top Shop ( Sold out) 

Lippie 💋
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig