expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

18 Aug 2019

A TIMELESS TREND- Zara Tulle dotted mesh midi dress.





Happy Sunday folks, it’s been a minute but we are back in business, expect a blog  every Sunday from now on.๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ
Now I thought a come back was well needed.. so I brought you something timeless, something black ๐Ÿ–ค.. as much as I love this time of the year when everything is bright and colourful, black for me is an all season colour and this beautiful tulle dress just about proves it, the belt gives it so much edge/romance..making it wearable and extremely versatile, like Maria Grazia put it  “ i think a dress has to be wearable.. otherwise it’s a piece of art you can put on your wall “.
I styled it with this organza shirt, the sleeves making it perfect for the weather as the sun has decided to play hide and seek.
And finally finished off the look with my punk rock black and white ankle boots. 
What’s your timeless trend?













Outfit Details-:

Dress -
zara

Boots-
Aldo ( Sold out) 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig