expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

6 Nov 2015

Missguided laser cut over the knee peep toe heeled sandals black.

I have had an eye on these bad girls for a while now, so when I got them as a present, I was so excited. Im a sucker for good shoes and these black heeled sandal from missguided definitely made me a happy bunny. 
I have created 3 simple looks on how I style the heels. The first look is with something black, all black everything can be sexy and powerful and that's how a girl wants to feel.


For a fun look, I styled the heels with a long maxi, split on both sides  top and a pair of denim shorts. 


For a more comfortable look, I styled the heels with an over sized top/dress.

The shoes were  £20 on sale (still available)
If you would like to buy shoes from missguided, they are true to their size and they fit amazing. 
SHARE:

2 comments

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig