expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

21 Nov 2015

Pretty little thing Zoey Rust Ruched Midi Dress

So I did a get ready with me video for my YouTube channel, as I was getting really to go on a glam night out. 
With the make up, I went for a clean, sexy and cute look by using neutral colours (gold, brown) etc which blanded well with my skin tone and went well with the colour of the dress. 




I'm soo in love this plunged neck dress from prettylittlething.com. The dress comes in different colours and is on sale.
Some sizes have sold out, so if you love the dress got get it now as it might be sold out soon. 

Clutch- primark 
Shoes - debenhams 

                  #fashionspark xox 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig