expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

29 Jan 2017

Pretty in Pink featuring A Pink Primark Crombie Coat



So you know how you make plans ahead, I did just that.. planned a photo shoot and when I woke I was greeted by soggy snow🙇🏽♀️basically rain mixed with a little ice.. it was a recipe for disaster. 

We decided to go ahead and try I few test shots and boy were they bad lool...we decided to grab a bite and while we ate the sun began to slowly appear appear and it felt  warm, we literally run outside and it was like a posing marathon.. you see guys a lot of these photos have stories behind them.. it wasn't all bad news we found a good background and we captured what you see now. This light pink jacket from Primark is warm and super comfy, the white pants are from Top shop and the shoes which have an amazing front detail and from River island. Leave a comment and enjoy the read.


                      Lippie xox








SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Good you still managed to get some great shots. I like the outfit. You coat is really pretty and it works so well combines with white. :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much, I love trying out different colour combo, I'm always excited to see the unique outcome ☺️.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posing marathon lol. I love the stories behind the photo and that coat is super cute : ) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you 😊.. Hahaha the struggle is real. Lately there has been no sunlight which is annoying, but its okay, I call them my rest days, and spend that time brain storming 😊🙋🏾

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig