expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

31 Jan 2017

Outfit under £20 featuring Missguided Gladiators heels


Soo excited to write this blog, just wanted to bring to your attention this little cute outfit for under 20 quid, can you believe that?? You don't have to break your account to look good 😊.. so here you are guys these knee high gladiators are from Missguided £11,  this was one of my best bargains... my black playsuit was from Primark £3, to me this can easily turn from a day to night outfit a change in lip colour and you are good to go, and lastly the little leather faux bag was only £2 from primark, what I love the most about this bag is that it has a very luxurious feel and look 👀.

Did you guys buy anything  from the winter sales ? 


                        Lippie xox


Disclaimer-: All items were bought on sale. 



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love that gladiator gurlll. I bought it last year, but unfortunately I had to send it back because my calf is too big. (Bummer, lol!!) You surely got that on a bargain. You look beautiful! :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much, definitely know how you feel, too back some asos boots because they were too tight.

      Delete
  2. Wow £11 pounds for those boots that is a bargain, they look kick ass : ) xoxo

    www.juanitalikes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know rite 😊☺️🙋🏾. Thank you

      Delete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig