expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

12 Jun 2017

Bloggers Ball by Scarlet London featuring a Zaful Tie-Front StripedRomper


So y'all know I love me a good event, so this past weekend.. Saturday to be precise I attended another event by the lovely Scarlet London.
First impressions always set the tone for me, the event hall was so beautiful, I had to make a trip to the bathroom and guys even that place was beautiful designed..😅erm moving on.. blogger events are really all about mingling with fellow bloggers and of course brand reps.. 
finally the food/ drink 🍹 erm I will like a few pics for y'all to see what really went down 💋


Oh outfit details 😅
playsuit/ romper .. Zaful.  
Pack bag and summer sandals..Primark


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This looks like it was such a fun event. I LOVE the romper you wore - it looks beautiful on you!!

    Ciara
    www.ciarasalloum.com

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig