expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

16 Feb 2018

Bride At London Fashion Week- 2018






It’s the first day of London fashion week and I can say that this time I’m well organised in terms of what to wear and carry around, as you know it can be such a busy long day. 
This year the shoes were the main item  I was working around these gorgeous heels from Zara   the colour and design gives me that oriental look πŸ’š. The maxi dress is from NAKD Fashion and yes it does look like a wedding dress lol ( it doesn’t help that I’m petite ), got so many people congratulating me on my way to the first show πŸ˜‚πŸ’πŸΎ‍♀️. and to finish it off the fringe bag from Zara is definitely a must have 


What do you think about this look,  was I a beautiful bride or not πŸ˜…? What would you wear the dress with? . 











LippieπŸ’‹

Outfit details-:
Heels & bag - zara ( sold out online ) but might be in store.
Dress- NAKDFASHION (Few left )


Shop my style-:

Nakdfashion white dress



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love that dress! It’s giving me all kinds of vibes. You might as well be part of the catwalk boo xx

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig