expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

13 Feb 2018

London’s most instagrammable place? -Elan Cafe








Now there was a time when blogging was mainly about taking a good picture, who remembers that😂..now its all about the location, lol and of course the blogger in me has been busy looking for hot spots, and I came across a little pink cafe called Elan Cafe in Mayfair.
The interior design is really close to none, very instagrammable if I do say so my self, we were quite lucky to be the first people in and we got to seat on the famous rose wall. 😍
The breakfast was pretty good too, I got the salmon and avo toast and my sister had an avo toast with a pot of tea each, I was quite happy that they do plant based milk, as that is what I tend to have. 
Overall we had an excellent time and yes it is an instagrammable place.😍

What is your favourite Instagram spot (place)?











Lippie 💋
SHARE:

2 comments

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig