expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

20 May 2021

White and green outfit 2021

Splash some green and be in trend. You wouldn’t have guessed that green of all colours will be the hot new colour in 2021 however to be honest with every thing going on in the world I think it is the perfect colour. I have created two looks where I make green the show stopper. The first look I styled this neon top from asos (got it last year ) with a Strap detail gathered white skirt . I think everything goes so well with the colour white. For accessories I got my gold and green earrings from asos and Chloe bag netapoter ( always look out for sales ) .
For the second look I styled this Volume sleeve draped detail dress from nakd fashion and added green accessories, this is to show you that if you don’t have any green clothing you can still be in trend by using green accessories.
What do you think about the colour green ?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the looks of both the NA-KD Strap Detail Gathered Skirt styled with the green top, and of the NA-KD Volume Sleeve Draped Detail Dress styled with green accessories.
    I do love the looks of green outfit pieces, and like to try to find other outfit pieces in complementary contrasting shades of pink to style them with (pink is my favourite colour).
    You look fabulous wearing both of these lovely and stylish outfits in the photos above!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig