expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

15 Nov 2021

Asos review - Asos Design co-ord, knitted trousers and cardigan in soft boucle yarn in cream

Link of the outfit below . If you follow me Instagram, you might have just noticed a little change in my styling/fashion sense. I am now trying more of minimalist styling which is so exciting. I have always looked at it from the point that more is better but now, I’m going for the the less is more kinda thing. For those of you who have always enjoyed my styling, fear not, we are still very much in business and just gonna switch around every now and then.. it’s a win win 😍 Okay after that fashion re intro, I would love to talk this asos knitted co-ord I usually shop from asos, so I will be doing lots of asos reviews yaay lol ! If you are looking for a comfortable look this autumn/ winter this is the look. The soft boucle yarn is so soft on the skin, it fits well and is very flattering on the body. The co- ord has a top which I usually didn’t buy because I didn’t need it .
Shop below-: Asos Design co-ord knitted trouser in soft boucle yarn in cream. here
ASOS Design co-ord knitted vest with high neck in soft boucle yarn in cream . shop here Asos Design co-ord cardigan with tie detail in soft boucle yarm in cream shop here
let me know what you guys think of this outfit .
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lippie's Fashion Spark. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig